Because its roll formed, we can provide it in any transportable length and there are no rivets or welded joints to hamper its strength. Gripspan’s load carrying capacity over long spans means you can often dispense with costly intermediate supports.
Put safety, strength and cost-effectiveness first.Uses of Gripspan include;
- Roof Access Walkways
- Plant Platforms
- Mezzanine Floors
- Storage Areas
- Stair Treads
- Sale Yard Walkways
The Roof Tread system is available in 600 or 900mm widths; with or without handrail. The new angle system can be preset to match the roof angle, from 5° to 20° so that onsite installation is fast and easy.
The Gripspan Roof Tread system offers the following benefits;
- 6m (or custom) length planks for fast installation
- Plain or serrated diamond profile offering excellent anti-slip properties
- Option of 600mm (2 planks) or 900mm (3 planks) wide walkways
- Custom designed tubular handrail system for one or both sides (if required)
- A standard roof angle, which can be easily customised on site
Planking Brochure6.5 Mb
Click here to download
By logging in, you can also access technical data sheets and drawings for all of our product range via the downloads section of this website.
Click here to register or login now.